SOESD / School Improvement Services / School-Wide Improvement / Collaboration Grant
Following on the success of the 2013-2014 SOESD Consortia Design Grant, Southern Oregon ESD in partnership with ODE and Chalkboard are coordinating regional opportunities supporting Collaboration Grant Implementation and Design districts, and those districts seeking grant awards in the next bienium.
Working together, the grant team designs new cooperative approaches for:
These four components, linked to educator effectiveness:
- Career pathways for teachers and administrators.
- Evaluation processes for teachers and administrators.
- Compensation models for teachers and administrators.
- Enhanced professional development opportunities for teachers and administrators.
For more information, contact Rea Snyder by calling 541-776-6769 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Empower teachers.
- Promote leadership.
- Raise student achievement.