SOESD / School Improvement Services / Child Care Resource Network / Business Childcare Assistance
Business Childcare Assistance
Do your employees miss valuable work time because of child care issues?
The Job Council can help!
Studies have proven that businesses that assist their employees in finding appropriate care for their children experience:
- Lower absenteeism and turnover rates
- Increased productivity
- Greater company loyalty
Employees also benefit through:
- Reduced stress
- Greater self-confidence
- Improved concentration
The Child Care Resource Network assists businesses and employees by providing:
- Child Care Tool Kit for businesses, providing a range of options to support child care needs of employees
- Customized referrals to over 500 licensed or registered child care providers
- Assistance in the development of on-site or off-site child care programs for employees
- Instruction on how to select a quality child care provider
- Training for parents on balancing work and family issues
If we can help you in any of these areas, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-882-2308.