Special Education Services at SOESD provide evaluative, consultative, and direct special education services to students with disabilities. Many Special Education Services are available in Jackson, Josephine, and Klamath counties, and some services are also available in Douglas and Lake counties. The OR Project assessment and curriculum and Records Manager software is available worldwide.
101 North Grape Street
Medford, OR 97501
Phone: 776.8590 or 800.636.7450
The Oregon Project, Sixth Edition has several significant changes and additions:
- More than 200 skills have been added
- Newly designed recordkeeping with the ability to use a computer to graph the child’s developmental profile
- New teaching activities for every skill
- An expanded resource section with glossaries and a comprehensive listing of beneficial educational materials
- Comprehensive list of agencies serving children who are blind or visually impaired
- Instruction for making toys and teaching materials
The Oregon Project for Preschool Children who are Blind or Visually Impaired (The OR Project) is a comprehensive assessment and curriculum designed for use with children birth to six who are blind or visually impaired. It can be used by parents, teachers, vision specialists, or counselors in the home or in the classroom setting.
The sixth edition of the OR Project includes several significant changes. Approximately 200 additional skills were added, totaling more than 800 distinct developmental skills, each with corresponding teaching activities. This new edition provides computer graphing of an individual child’s profile to clearly depict the child’s strengths and areas for instruction. The OR Project can be used with any child functioning at developmental levels between birth and six years.Find out more here