The Southern Oregon C3 (Career College Collaborative) serves as the advisory committee for SOESD on items related to college and career pathways, accelerated learning, dual credit, and the like. SOESD asks for administrative and high school or boots-on-the-ground representatives from each district. We also seek representatives from charter schools, workforce partners, and each of our four higher education institutions in the region.
Sothern Oregon C3 spearheads joint trainings for high school counselors, academic advisors, post-secondary liaisons, and similar position in partnership with career representative and our four regional higher education institutions: Oregon Institute of Technology, Southern Oregon University, Klamath Community College, and Rogue Community College. Learn more here.
High School Counselor & Liaison Trainings
Future Training SAVE-THE-DATES:
Trainings are held 9-10am virtually unless otherwise noted!
- March 10th- Making a Decision, Timelines and Priority Deadlines to be Aware Of
- April 14th IN-PERSON, 9am-12n, at SOU!! – What HS Seniors Need to Know: Common Mistakes and Questions about Post-Secondary
- April 28- Navigating Legal Issues: Undocumented Students or Criminal Backgrounds
- May 19th- Alternative Pathways and Short Term Program Options after High School Graduation
- TBA: Military Pathways & Partners
Does this work sound like yours? Join the Southern Oregon C3 mailing list.
Join our High School Counselor & Liaison List! Do you help students in Jackson, Josephine, or Klamath counties with successful transitions after high school? Are you high school counselor, academic advisor, post-secondary liaison, or similar?