- Incident Report Form – you will be redirected to sign in to Frontline Central
- Worker’s comp 801 form
Frontline Education Links
- Absence Management Frontline’s Absence Management is where staff can electronically submit time-off requests. Supervisors are able to view and approve all requests in this online platform!
- Frontline Central Frontline Central is a central location where an employee’s individual personnel file is electronically kept. This is also a platform where employees can submit various forms and documents.
- Recruiting & Hiring Frontline’s Recruiting & Hiring platform is used by Human Resources, Supervisors, and Campus Users for all recruiting and hiring purposes. Campus Users are requested access by the department and created by HR.
- Time & Attendance Fronline’s Time & Attendance platform is where electronic timesheets are submitted by employees and approved by Campus Users and Supervisors. They are then processed by Payroll, and payments are issued in accordance with the applicable payroll schedule.
Staff Calendars & Events
- Staff Development Opportunities (PDNetworks)
Browse, search, and register on-line for staff development opportunities offered by SOESD and other agencies in our region.
Staff Safety Training
- SOESD Staff Health and Safety Training
SOESD Provides staff health and safety training online through Public School Works. Click here to login.
- Click here to file Local or Out-of-Area Travel
- Click here for SOESD Business Forms 2024 (FileMaker Pro Business Forms)
Diversity and Equity
Health & Safety
- COVID-19 Management
- COVID19 Vaccines
- Self-Care & Resiliency
- SOESD Wellness Grant
Join the SOESD Wellness team in promoting healthy lifestyles in the workplace and at home!
Click here to access the 2020 Transformation!
Dedicated to supporting Southern Oregon ESD employees’ decisions toward a healthy, stress-reduced, productive life. The OEA Choice Trust Grant funds will support wellness activities which target the areas the employees of Southern Oregon ESD said were their highest priorities:
- Exercise and Fitness
- Stress Management
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition
- Weight Management
Wellness Resources & Links
- Click here to access the 2020 Transformation!
- Submit a Healthy Recipe! Go to https://forms.gle/1gPuKrSxEaTn7rxY7 and share a healthy recipe with your coworkers!
- Check out the OEA Choice Trust Resource Library! Go to https://oeachoice.com/library/
- Walk with us! Join our walking challenge by going to https://soesd.walkertracker.com and clicking “Register Now”. Spouses/partners can join as well!
Please click the link for the interactive page to choose your insurance and see what your monthly cost will be: Click here to use the 2023-2024 Insurance Calculator.
Plan Information and Comparisons
- For current insurance rates and plan comparisons: http://www.oregon.gov/oha/OEBB/Pages/Plans-Offered.aspx
- To view the Plan handbook, please click: http://www.oregon.gov/oha/oebb/pages/Handbooks.aspx or download the PDF here.
- MyModa Account Website: https://www.modahealth.com/memberdashboard/
- MyOEBB Account Website: https://myoebb.org
Need help accessing or creating your account for OEBB and/or Moda? Follow these instructions, or contact your Employee Specialist for assistance.
Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Supplemental insurance is additional insurance coverage that you can use to help with out-of-pocket expenses that may not be covered by your major medical insurance. Below is information on vendors that SOESD is partnered with in order for SOESD employees to obtain wanted or needed supplemental insurance options.
Aflac offers multiple, voluntary supplemental insurances that can be chosen by SOESD employees and applied as a payroll deduction. Please click here for more information on Aflac, and how to find out about your options and costs.
American Fidelity offers a variety of supplemental, voluntary insurance plans and benefits. For more information on American Fidelity and how to enroll, please click here.
If you have chosen one of SOESD’s High Deductible Health Plans (Moda 6 or Moda 7), then you are eligible to open a Health Savings Account (HSA) with American Fidelity and receive $100 monthly contributions from SOESD.
Carruth Compliance Consulting
Carruth Compliance Consulting, Inc (CCC) provides plan administration services to sponsors of 403(b) plans. SOESD offers 403(b) to all active employees. In addition to your PERS retirement funds, you can elect to participate in an eligible vendor’s active payroll slot with SOESD. Please click here for more information.
First, you will want to open an account with your selected eligible vendor. Then, you will want to create an account with CCC. For instructions on how to create an account with Carruth Compliance Consulting, please click here.
Mercy Flights offers a membership program that certain ground and air ambulance services for quality emergency care. Please click here for more information on a Mercy Flights program membership. You may also see the details in the application form below.
OEBB Informational Links:
- To enroll in a plan or update your information: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
- To view the OEBB Wellness Page please click here: http://www.oregon.gov/oha/OEBB/Pages/Wellness.aspx
- If you are interested in learning more about the insurance plans, HSA’s, etc, please click this link for the webinar schedule: http://www.oregon.gov/OHA/OEBB/Pages/webinars.aspx
- To view a few handy videos explaining some insurance topics please click: http://www.oregon.gov/oha/oebb/pages/videos.aspx
The open enrollment period for SOESD and OEBB is August 15th through September 15th. The OEBB Open Enrollment Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to access your account and select your plans for the year. Participation in Open Enrollment is mandatory each year in order to continue your insurance coverage each year! This is also the time to enroll in any of the supplemental insurance options available with the below participating vendors.
If you have any questions regarding Open Enrollment, or how to access any of the insurance information, please contact Stephanie Cossey, Employee Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.