SOESD offers a courier service for participating districts that provides for pick-up and delivery of a variety of media materials and equipment.
Please have materials to be returned via the courier in the pick-up bin before the due date. Many schools have early courier pick-up times. If you have any questions regarding your courier delivery schedules, please contact courier services at 541-858-6723 or email@example.com
Guest Use Guidelines
Over the course of a week, SOESD’s courier service reaches all the schools in the participating districts located within the SOESD service area. Please call 541-776-6723 to start the process. Below are listed some general guidelines that we follow; however, each distribution request will be given individual consideration. SOESD reserves the right to refuse any distribution deemed inappropriate.
- Requesting organizations must be a non-profit with an educational purpose or emphasis.
- Requests must be received two weeks before requested distribution date.
- Requesting organization is responsible for bundling the mailing by district, by building, and by teacher, if desired. SOESD does not have staff assigned to perform this additional work.
- Mailings must be received at least one week before distribution. Due to SOESD courier schedules not every mailing may be received within the same week.
- In most cases, SOESD constituent districts have asked that all mailings to buildings be sent to the central office for vetting. This may delay the distribution of mailings; therefore, no specific arrival date can be guaranteed.
- If mailings are oversized or extra bulky, SOESD may have to send them out over a two week period to balance the daily delivery load.