The following links are the official Perkins forms. Please use these forms for all Perkins purchase requests, professional developments and reimbursements. They are in a fillable PDF format, so you can either type them on your computer or print them out and fill out by hand. If you fill them out on the computer you may save a copy for your records or attach as an email and send to your CTE Representative for signature.
All forms, excluding the Staff Development Report, require an Authorized District Signature. Please contact Pam Ruddock at (541) 776-8593 if you have any questions.
PURCHASE REQUEST FORM – All purchase requests need back-up documentation showing the items being purchased (catalog page, quote, website order form). All purchases totaling $2500 and over are required to have quotes from 3 vendors along with back-up documentation.
This form must be submitted to Pam Ruddock prior to attending ANY conference. Please include a flyer or brochure for the conference. If you are requiring the ESD to prepay registration or lodging expenses, IT MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST 4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE CONFERENCE.
– This form must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after returning from the conference. All receipts for expenses other than meals must be included. A Staff Development Report must be attached.
STAFF DEVELOPMENT REPORT – this form is required and MUST accompany the reimbursement form.
- The region’s CTE Programs of Study (POSs) have been awarded $213,000 in CTE Career Pathways grants this school year.
- CTE is still growing, with the licensing of six new CTE teachers and the creation of three new Programs of Study.
- CTE is conducting bi-weekly Career Rea PLC meetings, via Zoom, with all of the secondary and postsecondary teachers.
- Both CTE grants (Basic and Reserve) have been approved ($708,000), and we are now starting to purchase equipment and arrange PD for all 74 of our teachers.
- The CTE region is dedicating $33,500 to the mentoring of 11 early career CTE teachers.
- For the very first time, SOCTEC is collaborating on the purchase of software that will be shared across both secondary and postsecondary curriculum in the Transportation Tech program.