Special Education Services at SOESD provide evaluative, consultative, and direct special education services to students with disabilities. Many Special Education Services are available in Jackson, Josephine, and Klamath counties, and some services are also available in Douglas and Lake counties. The OR Project assessment and curriculum and Records Manager software is available worldwide.
101 North Grape Street
Medford, OR 97501
Phone: 776.8590 or 800.636.7450
Transition Network Facilitator -Region V
The role of the Transition Network Facilitator (TNF) is to support the Governor’s Executive Order 15-01 to further improve Oregon’s systems of designing and delivering employment services for students with disabilities. The TNF works to support the collaborative efforts of Vocational Rehabilitation and Local Education Agencies in Oregon in the implementation of the Workforce Innovate Opportunity Act and the provision of Pre Employment Transition Services.
- Offer technical assistance to educators for students with disabilities who are of transition age.
- Develop strategies for successful team facilitation and planning.
- Continue to develop relationships with community partners such as Vocational Rehabilitation, Developmental Disabilities Service, County Mental Health, family advocacy programs, etc.
- Implement training and professional development for regional partners on policy and systems change.
- Provide support to districts in understanding Pre-Employment Transition Services (PRE-ETS).
- Provide Curriculum to check out and resources
Participating counties are Jackson, Josephine and Klamath.
Contact: Cindy Cameron
For further information, visit the Transition Community Network.