SOESD offers a full-service licensed teacher and classified substitute management system to meet the needs of districts. It includes recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, payroll and sub management services using the Frontline  system.

The Licensed Substitute Application is OPEN for the 2020-2021 school year!


We are now offering CLASSIFIED SUBSTITUTE SERVICES for the districts we provide substitute services for. Please click the applicable button below to apply, or see the list of districts for specific pay information!

Custodial / Maintenance
Education / Instructional Assistant
Office / Secretarial
Food Service Worker

We provide substitute services to the following districts:


541-776-8590 Extension 1182

Absence Management Phone: 1-800-942-3767

Login to Frontline Sub Management System (Aesop)
School's Contact Info

You must have your Oregon Teaching License before applying. If you do not have a current Oregon Teaching License, contact the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission for more information:


Please click the link below to view the Licensed Substitute Teacher Pay Rates for the 2020-2021 school year.

Licensed Substitute Pay Rates 2020-2021


Once your background check has been cleared, you will be sent an invitation to our paperless on-boarding system, Frontline Central. In this system, you will be able to complete all required new hire paperwork. If you have trouble accessing the system in time for your orientation, or if you would prefer to print the forms, you can access them below. Fill out all forms and bring them with you to your orientation, along with proper identification for the I-9

For substitutes that are Oregon PERS eligible, SOESD will deduct the 6% employee contribution from each check.

Substitute Management System

SOESD Substitute Services uses Frontline Absence Management to schedule services. Click the link below. You will not be able to log into Frontline Absence Management until you complete your online health and safety trainings.  Once complete, SOESD will email you your Absence Management login information.

Frontline Absence Management Link


There will be no timesheets to fill out as the online Absence Management system will be used to record all hours worked.
Absence Management PHONE NUMBER – 1-800-942-3767


Forms & Documents